Best Jumbo Engraved Coconut Bowl Wholesale Made in Vietnam
Feature for Jumbo Engraved Coconut Bowl:
- Our Jumbo Engraved Coconut Bowl are Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam.
- Great to make amazing Smoothie bowls, desserts, salad bowls, gifts or more…
- Eco-friendly materials are used to create colorful lacquer coconut bowls such as Eggshell inlay, mother of pearl inlay, lacquer.
- Our Main Market: America, Europe, Australia, etc…
- Our Coconut Bowl Wholesale are Food Contact Grade, Certified by: LFGB , FDA …
- Our company has more than 20 years’ experience in manufacturing and exporting handicrafts.. Especially, our input materials all use environmentally friendly materials such as Coconut, Bamboo, Rattan, Seagrass, Water-Hyacinth, Jute, Mother-of-Pearl, Eggshell …
- We found a very large number of coconut shells discarded or burned after coconut oil factories took copra and coconut water. We buy back discarded coconuts every week. We bring these coconut shells to our factory, then skilled craftsmen will cut, sand and polish these coconuts into beautiful, natural and food safe coconut bowls amazon. , can be reused.
- Besides Jumbo engraved coconut bowl, we producing Mother of pearl coconut bowl, Eggshell coconut bowl and Lacquer coconut bowl on the inner surface of the coconut bowl to become a colorful coconut shell bowl that can be used as a bowl for eating, gifting or as a gift. bowl for keys.
- We only do Wholesale at Cheap price so importers can buy it in Bulk quantity and Retail in your country.
- Coconut Bowl Not suitable for too Hot Food.
- Use a coconut bowl to store cold or warm food, or let food cool down before you want to serve it, such as a hot drink or soup in a coconut bowl.
- Not recommended heat in the microwave or oven or use for extremely hot foods
- Not recommended soak for a long period
- Not recommended place in the Dishwasher and Fridge
- To clean, Hand wash only with warm soapy water
- This is to keep the Coconut Logo Design looking nice and long lasting.
- Incorterm: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP…
- By Sea (usually take 25-35 days to arrive): Perfect for large quantity orders, which can save a lot of costs
- By Air (usually take 5-9 days to arrive): Perfect for small quantity orders. When you need the item urgently. (by express delivery FedEx, DHL, UPS, FedEx …)
About our company:
- THANH CONG HANDICRAFT EXPORT CO., LTD is a leading company in import and export of Vietnamese handicrafts in terms of ideation, design, production and export of all kinds of Furniture, Home decoration accessories, Homewares, Kitchenware and handmade gifts.
- Location: in Hanoi, around 80 kms away from Hai Phong Port, Vietnam
- Main materials: Coconut, Bamboo, Rattan, Seagrass, Water hyacinth, Jute, Lacquer, Eggshell, Mother-of-pearl.
- Current employee/workers: >100 skilled artisans and experienced workers, staffs.
- Capacity: 500 – 600 container / year
- All of our handmade products are responsibly handcrafted and in the best condition.
- We do not use child labor during the production of our products. Therefore, our customers are very satisfied and have a long-term cooperation.
- You can see more our Styles in Coconut bowl category
- You can list products you have chosen from our website or in our E-catalogs.
- Send us your order list/inquiries to our Email email@example.com or Tel: +84967485411
- We send you a Proforma Invoice (included info: Item no, Photos, Size, Q’ty, Styles, Packaging info, Shipping method…)
- Order real samples (if any)
- You confirm order and pay 30% Deposit (30% Deposit and 70% Balance)
- We take take some Photos/Videos of your products in production process to send you review
- Inspector come our factory to inspect products. (Inspector is welcome because our products are best quality)
- Products Ready for delivering. You pay us 70% Balance.
- Container loading at our Factory or LCL shipment to CFS warehouse in Haiphong port, Vietnam.
- We send you a Tracking number / Bill of Lading of your order
- Take care of after sales. Long term cooperation!
- THANH CONG HANDICRAFT EXPORT CO., LTD
- Address: No 5, 62 Alley, Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi city, Vietnam
- Website: www.thanhcongcraft.com
- Tel/ WhatsApp: +84967485411
- Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email 2: email@example.com
Any comments or inquiries, please send us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org