1. Lacquer Coconut Bowl
2. Our Story:
- Our company has more than 20 years’ experience in manufacturing and exporting handicrafts.. Especially, our input materials all use environmentally friendly materials such as Coconut, Bamboo, Rattan, Seagrass, Water-Hyacinth, Jute, Mother-of-Pearl, Egg shell …
- We found a very large number of coconut shells discarded or burned after coconut oil factories took copra and coconut water. We buy back discarded coconuts every week. We bring these coconut shells to our factory, then skilled craftsmen will cut, sand and polish these coconuts into beautiful, natural and food safe coconut bowl, can be reused.
- Besides the natural bowl, we have inlaid Mother-of-pearl, Egg shell inlay and Lacquer on the inner surface of the coconut shell bowl to become a colorful lacquered shell bowl that can be used as a Bowl for eating, a Gift, Keys holder…
- We only do Wholesale at Cheap prices so importers can buy it in Bulk quantity and Retail in your country.
3. How do you make a coconut bowl?:
Our Coconut shell bowl are Handcrafted by Artisans in our Factory in Vietnam. Below is our Production Process
- Step 1: Worker brushed by 1 layer white of glue inside the coconut bowl
- Step 2: Paste the seashell/eggshell on glue layer
- Step 3: Put it in the sunshine and wait it to dry
- Step 4. Brush a mixture (including glue, stone powder) on the surface of the mussel shell.
- Step 5: When the mixture of the glue and stone powder is dry, the Artisans will use sandpaper to sand all the mixture (glue, stone powder) on the inner surface of the bowl. Make sure the pearl surface will be fully visible.
- Step 6: Clean the inside and outside of the lacquer coconut shell bowl
- Step 7: Spray a coat of food safe paint on the inside and outside of the bowl. Make sure the paint will cover all the surfaces of the bowl
- Step 8: Let it dry and pack
4. Are coconut bowls durable?
- Coconut shells are known to be very durable. If you take good care of it, it can last for a long time.
- Please read Care instruction for coconut bowls below
5. Care Instruction:
- Coconut bowl prices is Not suitable for too Hot Food.
- Use a coconut bowl to store cold or warm food, or let food cool down before you want to serve it, such as a hot drink or soup in a coconut bowl.
- Never heat in the microwave or oven or use for extremely hot foods
- Do not soak for a long period
- Do not place in the Dishwasher and Fridge
- To clean, Hand wash only with warm soapy water
- This is to keep the bowls looking nice and long lasting.
5.1 Feature for Lacquer Coconut Bowl:
- Great to make amazing Smoothie bowls, desserts, salad bowls, gifts or more…
- Eco-friendly materials are used to create coconut bowl prices such as Eggshell inlay, mother-of-pearl inlay, lacquer.
- Our Main Market: America, Europe, Australia, etc…
- Our Bowl Coconut are Food Contact Grade, Certified by: LFGB , FDA …
6. Shipping Methods:
- By Sea (usually take 25-35 days to arrive): Perfect for large quantity orders, which can save a lot of costs
- By Air (usually take 5-9 days to arrive): Perfect for small quantity orders. When you need the item urgently. (by express delivery FedEx, DHL, UPS, FedEx …)
7. Our commitment:
- All of our handmade products are responsibly handcrafted and in the best condition.
- We do not use child labor during the production of our products. Therefore, our customers are very satisfied and have a long-term cooperation.
- You can see more our Styles in the Coconut bowl category
8. Order Procedure:
- You can list products you have chosen from our website or in our E-catalogs.
- Send us your order list/inquiries to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel/ WhatsApp: +84967485411
- We send you a Proforma Invoice (included info: Item no, Photos, Size, Q’ty, Styles, Packaging info, Shipping method…)
- Order real samples (if any)
- You confirm order and pay 30% Deposit (30% Deposit and 70% Balance)
- We take take some Photos/Videos of your products in production process to send you review
- Inspector come our factory to inspect products. (Inspector is welcome because our products are best quality)
- Products Ready for delivering. You pay us 70% Balance.
- Container loading at our Factory or LCL shipment to CFS warehouse in Haiphong port, Vietnam.
- We send you a Tracking number / Bill of Lading, Invoice, Packing List, Certificates or Origin of your order
- Take care of after sales. Long term cooperation!
9. Contact Us:
- THANH CONG HANDICRAFT EXPORT CO., LTD
- Address: No 5, 62 Alley, Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi city, Vietnam
- Website: www.thanhcongcraft.com
- Tel/ WhatsApp: +84967485411
- Email 1: email@example.com
- Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any comments or inquiries, please send us directly to email@example.com.