Woven pouf water hyacinth cushion
Woven pouf water hyacinth is a natural product, combined with many youthful spaces, Very suitable for spaces: Bedroom, living room, cafe… Using water hyacinth pedestal contributes to reducing plastic waste.
Woven pouf water hyacinth are made of water hyacinth, natural hyacinth grown in Vietnam and handcrafted by Vietnamese artisans.
They are environmentally friendly, lightweight and durable
- Unique, eye-catching design.
- Easy to clean.
- Good price.
- Color can be changed according to preference.
Reasons to choose to buy Woven pouf water hyacinth:
- Our Woven pouf water hyacinth is handwoven by skillful Vietnamese artisans.
- The highest quality hyacinth products on the market.
- High strength, long time to use.
- The hyacinth shell remains intact to make the product sturdy and durable.
- The technique of keeping natural hyacinth color, without adding impurities and chemicals, is completely environmentally friendly.
- Exquisite, unique design.
- Thorough and meticulous in each hyacinth line and connection.
- Resistant to termites, insects, borers.
- Easily adaptable to a variety of environments and climates.
- Trusted and selected by many Buyers
- Proud to be a high-quality Vietnamese product, with an invested factory and production line
- All of Woven pouf water hyacinths are tested to meet export standards for European and American markets.
- Incoterm: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP…
- By Sea (usually take 25-35 days to arrive): Perfect for large quantity orders, which can save a lot of costs
- By Air (usually take 5-9 days to arrive): Perfect for small quantity orders. When you need the item urgently. (by express delivery FedEx, DHL, UPS, FedEx …)
About our company:
- THANH CONG HANDICRAFT EXPORT CO., LTD is a leading company in import and export of Vietnamese handicrafts in terms of ideation, design, production and export of all kinds of Furniture, Home decoration accessories, Homewares, Kitchenware and handmade gifts.
- Location: in Hanoi, around 80 km away from Hai Phong Port, Vietnam
- Main materials: Wood, Coconut, Bamboo, Rattan, Seagrass, Water hyacinth, Jute, Lacquer, Egg shell, Mother-of-pearl.
- Current employee/workers: >100 skilled artisans and experienced workers, staffs.
- Capacity: 500 – 600 container / year
For more POUFS & OTTOMANS models, please visit our website or contact us directly to get a catalog of POUFS & OTTOMANS Collection
Any comments or inquiries, please send us directly to email@example.com.